Thursday, March 1, 2012

SO.... Here goes nothing....

This is my first craft/tutorial blog.
Not sure where to start....
Maybe a little more about myself...?
My name's Johana.  I am from Wichita Falls, Tx. and I am a crafting ADDICT!
After organzing ALL THINGS CRAFTY I realized I truly am addicted to crafting.
There are worse things to be addicted to for sure.
I am going to throw some numbers out there to let you know how serious I am about this addiction...
I have literally THOUSANDS of beads..  Ranging from teeny tiny to GINORMOUS.  They also range in from cute to WHAT WAS I THINKING....
I found that I have somewhere around 800 crayons...
I also have somewhere in the neighborhood of over 4,000 sheets of scrapbook paper.
I've got strings, jute and wire out the arse....
I also have over 100 balls of yarn, and around 60 skeins of the stuff.
I have 10 different looms, crochet hooks running out my ears, and enough needles to make a voodoo doll look like a porcupine on crack.
I have old books stacked high, paints everywhere and equal amount of brushes.
I have polymer clays, buttons, enamels, sculpting tools, cutters, hole punches and the such.
I have so many paper roses and flowers now that my cupboards runneth over with them...
I could go on and on....but I won't...lol
Now...onto my 1st DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment